Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Movie Mania
I really wanted to give a good visual update with lots of pictures and our latest movies, but the computer takes sooo long to upload them, that it isn't working out as wasily as I had hoped. Here's for now.I should mention my voice is really crackly and hoarse -- I should have just remained silent but I didn't realize how weird it sounded til I heard it on this video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I beat Kenzie at commenting first! I wish I could be on that sled!
That looks like so much fun! I am amazed that you could hold onto the camera while sledding. That is awesome!
yeah, I guess looking back all the "good parents" were probably shaking their heads in disapproval. I was holding on the camera with one had and then either the sled or Ben with the other....yikes!
I LOVE IT! and i know brook beat me but she shouldn't have..we watched it at the SAME exact time!
That's adorable! And educational too. "See, Diana? That's called snow. That's what happens when it gets cold."
I cannot get enough of this video! I love the part where Jacob says,"Get set goooooo" He is in charge and calls upon gravity to do it's thing.Thank you mr camera-inventor- guy for inventing videos just for grammas!!
That looks super fun! I still need to brave sledding with the whole family. I think I'll wait til Jeffrey is bigger (YAY! an excuse!)
Hey! I just wanted to thank you for letting my husband hang with you this last weekend and for feeding him:) That was so nice. He had a lot of fun and he just loves Maine. You have an adorable family! Hope I can meet you all in person sometime. Thanks again! You guys truly made his weekend a lot more comfortable.
Amy Asay (amylynne@asay.org or teamasay.smugmug.com)
Post a Comment