After a Scholarship Reception at the Biddeford UNE Campus we pulled over at Fortunes Rock Beach to take a picture (when else are we dressed up at the beach?) Well, we thought the pics turned out great til we zoomed in...We chose the one you see above for the larger one but check out this little "angry face" Jakey has in another one.

He's like Sunshine or Rain:)
Ruby Tuesdays - Thanks Dad! (if you can zoom in on this one you can see how well he holds a crayon)
My dad used to bring home candy from hotels he stayed at on business trips...Ian brought home surgical hats and a suture practice "game."

6 comments:
your family picture is beautiful...(taken by a passing life guard?) I see no angry face at all!
I think all those pictures are fantastic. Ian, where's my surgical hat?
You're family is darling...angry faces or not! But that reminds me, the other day we went to Target to finally get a family picture taken. Maggie fell asleep on the way and so the first few she was positively glaring. It was so funny. I kind of wish we bought one.
Hi Alexis. I love the family picture! What a darling family! I'm glad that you survived the winter out there.
Libby
I wish we could enlarge the funny picture. I tried to explain how ridiculous it was to Linwood but he just needs to see it! I miss you!!!!!!
I love your outfit in the family picture! I have been wanting a necklace like that. :)
Post a Comment