Monday, January 25, 2010

The Funnies

Jacob likes to call people, "Funnies." He almost uses that name as a light-hearted insult. While wrestling with his dad, he'll stop and say "Daddy, you're such a funny!!" then he'll get back to trying to put his little arm around Ians neck.

I've added a anew gadget on sidebar of some of the funny things Jacob says. Granted it's not even a percent of what comes out of his mouth, but it's better some than nothing.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

your jakey quotes just made my night! how did i never know that he said me hair was GRAY?! hah love it.

Jennifer Lyn said...

Funny sidebar! I love the things they say!

Erika said...

Jacob, you are such a funny!

brook said...

I'm still enjoying the stories about your boys. I also love that you made a trip to IKEA.

sarah e. said...

I love your sidebar! And I love Jacob! And I love your whole family! And I love you!

Thanks for your sweet comments. Miss you cuz! Also, what's your e-mail address? Can you send it to sarah808ny@yahoo.com?

Geniel said...

Keep the funnies comming, Jakey. What a lift to us all!

Blogger said...

Alexis,
I love the "Funnies" posts!!! They are so fun to read! I love the "Wicked King Noah" one - so FUNNY! I love your little guys!
-Jillian

Rachel said...

We miss you guys! What cute pictures!