Jacob was so patient with me as I made 9 different kinds of cookies for our Christmas Eve Feast. I think he might agree that all the waiting and hard work paid off in the end...we had quite the spread!
It was fun to be with much of Ian's Family for Christmas. Howard and Leslie who flew in from Oklahoma brought old home videos from 1990 and it was fun to see Ian as a little 6 year old...I think this picture makes Jacob look a lot like his daddy! He was such a good sport to be with so many new people and stay up so late. As you can see, he improvised and took a nap wherever/whenever neccesary. Here he is ready to fall asleep on Papa's legs!

1 comment:
I will have to agree that the work really paid off. The cookies, salads, and general partying were fantastic. Thanks for all your work, Aalleexxiiss!
-Airyckah
Post a Comment