Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hey Man, don't go!!

Today we said goodbye to two of Jacob's favorite friends! They left today to start an adventure to Jamaica! Gone are the days where our upstairs neighbor Rachel and I can use eachother as last-minute babysitters or call on eachother for much needed "playdates" with Maddy and Libby. Don't worry though, Jacob let them leave in style with pink and purple tutu's and princess crowns so they will always remember him! In 17 years I'm sure they will all find eachother in their BYU American Heritage class:)
Next time we see Liberty she won't look anything like this little baby who needs the help of someone to hold her up! We will always remember Maddy as this cute little girl with a mouth-full of goldfish crackers!

2 comments:

brook said...

I am so excited for your blog! I check it about 8 times a day.

gwen said...

sugar plum butter balls for SURE.
so cute