We haven't been blogging lately...because we have been busy! Mostly just holding Jacob and reading him stories because he would cry and cry otherwise...turns out he has had an ear infection...maybe the same one since before Christmas:( Poor boy! We got a third different antibiotic hoping this will cure his sixth ear infection; let's hope it works so we can have our happy boy back! Thankfully, Big Jake called on Tuesday and was the answer to a very desperate prayer. I've been so tired lately that I sometimes say a prayer in my head (like when Jacob wakes up crying after a single 45 minute nap for the day after being up in the night) and I make a request for a small respite...another nap, maybe a t.v. show that will keep his attention--anything to get some rest. Well on Tuesday I got more than I had ever hoped for when Jake called and said 'Hey, I'll come pick him up and watch him for three or so hours.' Amazing!! So the Jakes enjoyed some time together on Tuesday while I slept and cleaned and Ian obediently attended his "French & German Crime Film Screening." Thanks Jake!
So we have been thinking that it might be time for Baby Jakes third ever haircut! What do you think? We thought a better way to cut his hair would be to flip him upsidedown and cut then. That way he'll be so distracted he won't turn his head and grab for the scissors, and best of all, the hair will fall on the floor before it can make his face and neck itchy!!

1 comment:
We laughed and laughed when we heard Jacob laugh!
Thank you so much!
mom
Post a Comment