


Today we woke up to a Winter Wonderland! (Well I did at least becuase I woke up so late, Jacob and Ian just watched it all accumulate!) After brunch we bundled up Jacob and started to build a snow person...it turned out to be a snowgirl because the scarf and hat was kinda girly. It was amazing how much fun Jacob had outside in the cold wet snow (we don't usually get this kind of wet snow in the West)...it helped reassure me that our family might actually survive in Maine! Jacob helped pack the clean snow over the leafy snow and he also helped eat some of the hershey kiss mouth, for some eason he wasn't too anxious on snacking on the broccoli eyes or carrot nose...yum!
4 comments:
what an excellent snow girlie! You'll do fine in Maine, I just don't know about the rest of us! Congrats on your niece!
I'm sad I missed the winter wonderland by one day, but I'm not sad I missed driving in it.
I'm impressed with the snowperson! Jacob's a natural-almost like he's part Mainer.
okay, I should either be studying or in bed, but you're all just too cute, I have to look at each pictue over and over.
love to each of you!, even the snow person
hmmmm
I really just don't know if there if snow that cute in Maine!
But Utah's loss is Maine's gain...we'll take it!
Post a Comment