They are building a bridge over the Hoover Dam...looks pretty dangerous!
McKenzies 21st Birthday was the day we got home from Vegas and I wanted to get her something unique...we just couldn't decide on one pair of glasses so we took a picture of the top 7 pairs. If I had $20 to burn I would have gotten her the pink cheetah ones...I think they would be her favorites!
We were all very nervous with Jacob at the Hoover Dam...we didn't want him to fall!! So we held him tight the whole time. He rubbed the statues toes for good luck but was much more interested in touching the rocks.
Unfortunately we weren't able to swim in Bill and Shari's outdoor pool so Jacob pretended the bathtub was the beach. I think these are Hilary's sunglasses, so feel free to come and claim them! These other "frames" were sunglasses my mom bought for skiing but Jacob loved the lenses out of them. I think he looks like his Grampa Haglund with these glasses on.

1 comment:
you're right! i do love cheetah pring sunglasses..you are so thoughtful. i also love jacob's "frames" :)
Post a Comment