Luckily they were both feeling well enough to come to the Lobster Bake at a nearby members home. I didn't eat much lobster but I thoroughly enjoyed watching everyone else crack their lobsters.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Lobster Sunday
I was very glad that McKenzie stayed long enough to get to try some Lobster. The reason she might not have made it is because she was pretty much a lobster herself. She and Jillian underestimated the power of the sun in Maine and didn't use sunblock. I'm glad they learned that lesson for all of us--you can still get burned in Maine!!
Luckily they were both feeling well enough to come to the Lobster Bake at a nearby members home. I didn't eat much lobster but I thoroughly enjoyed watching everyone else crack their lobsters.
Kenzie and the part of the lobster everyone was too lazy to eat the meat out of.
Ian's lobster's claw came to life!
Elder Larkin about to get to work on his lobster. This was technically the lobster that David prepared for me, but I had a few bites of Ian's and was satisfied. The other missionary there ate two lobsters. It was so fun to see them both get so excited to "write home" about this picnic.
One of the many 'discard plates.'
Jason liked Ian's idea so he posed with his second lobster. I like how his nose is actually pinched ---looks like it might really hurt!
Jacob contemplating how to eat corn on the cob. Now that he has 12 teeth this should be no problem!!
Luckily they were both feeling well enough to come to the Lobster Bake at a nearby members home. I didn't eat much lobster but I thoroughly enjoyed watching everyone else crack their lobsters.
Labels:
Lobster Bake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We'll see how brave I'm feeling and maybe I'll try lobster too.
I'm not brave at all... I would never eat it! Looks like you guys had fun though.
Post a Comment