Many of you have already learned of our new babys arrival but for those of you who have not yet heard the statistics here they are: Benjamin Lorin Childs born July 8, 2008 at 18:03 weighing 8 lbs. 8 ozs. and 21.25 inches long. (lot's of 8's...my brother Josh has nicknamed him Ollie Octopus:) He is a very patient and calm baby so far and for that we are truly grateful. This is quite the transition for ALL of us. Jacob has been doing wonderfully, giving him kisses and trying to put the binky in his mouth. He usually cries when Benjamin does and any other time he is afraid his little baby brother is in distress...like diaper changes, baths and even when he is about to eat. What a sensitive boy! Ian proved to be able manage school and two kids as he made it back to class on Thursday and aced his Dermatology Exam on Friday:) Right now he is off at school studying and since Benjamin is sleeping I should be too. I think that is what I am most nervous about--getting enough sleep! So if I haven't posted in awhile just hope that it's because I'm taking naps all day long:)
Saturday, July 12, 2008
He has Arrived!
Many of you have already learned of our new babys arrival but for those of you who have not yet heard the statistics here they are: Benjamin Lorin Childs born July 8, 2008 at 18:03 weighing 8 lbs. 8 ozs. and 21.25 inches long. (lot's of 8's...my brother Josh has nicknamed him Ollie Octopus:) He is a very patient and calm baby so far and for that we are truly grateful. This is quite the transition for ALL of us. Jacob has been doing wonderfully, giving him kisses and trying to put the binky in his mouth. He usually cries when Benjamin does and any other time he is afraid his little baby brother is in distress...like diaper changes, baths and even when he is about to eat. What a sensitive boy! Ian proved to be able manage school and two kids as he made it back to class on Thursday and aced his Dermatology Exam on Friday:) Right now he is off at school studying and since Benjamin is sleeping I should be too. I think that is what I am most nervous about--getting enough sleep! So if I haven't posted in awhile just hope that it's because I'm taking naps all day long:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Rachel told me about the amazing labor you went through.....a little different then Jacob's :) We sure miss you guys and are so excited for you!
Just looking at your young happy family makes me smile...you're on your wonderful way!
Alexis... he is adorable!! Tanner and I were just talking about how much we miss you guys!! I hope you get to take lots of naps too. :)
He's so adorable and looks a lot like Ian. (You too Alexis) Maddy and Liberty LOVE seeing your pics! We miss you all so much! When you feel better Alexis, let me know how you're doing and how it's going in New England with three boys now?! Hope all is well and hope to hear from you soon! -Rachel Anderson
He is sooo beautiful. I've looked at your pictures so many times--can you wear pictures out on the computer? Just tell him not to grow too much until we get to be with you all in Aug.
I love you all!!
I'm debating on changing my flight to a week earlier. I can't wait to see y'all!
Post a Comment