Monday, September 29, 2008

6 Things...

In response to Tanners "Nerd Blog" tag several weeks ago I will share with you, my faithful readers, six things you may not know about me. Hopefully Ian will soon post his as well. Should be good!
1. I often get the "word verification" wrong when I make comments on peoples blog. I swear, sometimes there are characters on there that are not letters. Maybe it's a personality test and I keep failing. :/
2. I still have nightmares about Benjamins birth and the week after. Yeah that is probably not a suprise to many (like Rachel who I called from my hospital bed in the middle of the night and to mom who I made fly back out).
3. I really, really, really, enjoyed watching HSM:GITP. Stan stinks, Tierny or Isaiah should have won!
4. I have this perfectionism that kicks in when spreading peanutbutter on bread. It has to be the same amount all over and covering every bit just perfectly.
5. My favorite food right now is UDI brand cranberry walnut granola.
6. I have never seen a Star Wars movie.

5 comments:

ZAC said...

You need to go and see star wars or you will regret it on your deathbed Alexis!

Erika said...

I think I've seen all 6 Star Wars movies, but I couldn't tell you anything about them (much to the family's dismay). If you have any questions, just ask Henry.

Mel said...

I've never seen Star Wars either!! People like freak out about those movies and I've never gotten myself to watch them

brook said...

You and I need to get together (of course) and watch all of the Star Wars. And what's-his-face really shouldn't have won HSM!

Anonymous said...

Ian, I command you to go rent the Star Wars movies, one by one in order of their release, and watch them with Alexis. It's for the good of your sons. (At LEAST eps 4, 5 and 6.)