I had an elementary school teacher who used to say that one particular day would be a "catch up" day. I tended to take things too literally at that age and thought for sure such a day would be spent squeezing ketchup out for hot dogs, french fries and soft pretzels---yum! Much to my dismay it was only a day for making up missed tests and other assignments. Booo!
Today I will try and engage in my own blogging ketcup day. Note: the dates have obviously been changed to reflect the time of occurance, not the day I entered the blog. I just don't want to be judged a dishonest blogger!
For starters since we are already on the topic of Ketchup....
When I set the table I must put way too many condiments on the table because Jacob could have only learned this trick from one place! I was re-heating some left over beans for him after church yesterday and while I was getting his lunch ready he set the table. Such a helpful boy!
The table is set! Time to pull up a chair...
The table is set! Time to pull up a chair...
"...what? You think I'm the only one who eats black beans with ketcup and soy sauce?"

10 comments:
Very good job playing ketchup. And Jacob seems to be very helpful. I hope we can Skype soon.
After looking at all those pictures, I am definitely ready to go back. Save some barbecue sauce for me!
haha that made me laugh..so cute. i hope he topped his beans with some of that syrup there :)
I think we got a chief on our hands! Ready to mix it up in the kitchen. So cute.
Hey Guys! I found your blog through Annabelle! Congrats on such a beautiful family. Really enjoyed reading your blog!
Emily Huckaby
I know this is totally random, but your hair has gotten so long! Pregnancy hormones helped probably ;)
Tell Jacob that the condements are superfulous. He is already the spice of life!
Loved your review of the trip. Truly treasured memories. We are so ready come back and do it all over again.
love you all!!!
Alexis, how are you? How are all the boys? We miss you so much! We are looking to buy something and I keep having flashbacks on how great it was at Gerrard apts. with all the young couples and kids so close! How's the east coast? Keep us updated! Love, Rachel & the other Andersons she_rachett@hotmail.com
Awesome! I love it. Oh, we miss you guys so much! And yes, thanks for the lighthouse pic, I don't think I had told you that yet. I am so jealous! Your kids are getting so big! And cute as ever!
looks like a yummy meal ;) ;)!
Post a Comment