He also gots lots of books, a whole box of Mike 'n Ikes, a bubble gun, a cow stuffed animal, a Steelers sweatshirt and a castle! I need to get a video of him saying castle, it's really cute. The castle came with a wizard and it's cute when he says that word too, it sounds like, 'swizzord.' I know Brook is also sending him a Diego vest, canteen and cell phone but it's still coming...just so we can make him have a whole birthday month!
A friend wrote this really nice blog entry about me (thanks Amy!) and said I am good at following a budget. I wasn't sure that was entirely true until I thought back to what I bought him for his birthday ( in oredr to stick with the alloted B-day budget we set, of course.) I saw the big $5 DVD bin at WalMart and ran over looking for a bargain. I saw the movie "All Dogs Go To Heaven" and thought, "It's a cartoon, it's about dogs and it's five dollars...PERFECT!" Well, much to my surprise the movie is actually horrible. It's all about smoking cigars, drinking, gambling and kindnapping a little girl. Maybe we didn't watch it long enough to let Charlie redeem himself (so that we would ever watch it again), but we watched it long enough so that sometimes Jacob requests the singing dog DVD...I have to quickly divert his attention. So it turned out to be a waste of $5 dollars, sorry Jake :(
Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache...I chose the cake if you couldn't tell.
One of his new books, Elmo's ABC's.
We went to the Childrens Museum with two of his friends from the ward.
Castle under seige.
Bubble Gun. Very prolific!

4 comments:
He is sooooo adorable!!! And that whole budget thing will really save you in the long run!! Your boys are beautiful.
His Deigo present is still on the floor waiting to be shipped....I'm trying to finish Benjamin's onesies first. We don't want to spoil him all at once.
and also, who set all that stuff up in the castle picture? Does he really make an army of his duckies?
I love you Jakey!
That cake is wonderful.
Keep these beautiful pictures coming.
Post a Comment