Friday, October 10, 2008

Big Ben!

I feel like Ben has been neglected because his pictures aren't so "action packed." Here are some pictures of our sweet baby Benjamin. Jacobs doggie hat is being passed down.
How embarrasing. Someone took the picture while he was saying something! I like to put this shirt on him when he is having a fussy day so that I just block out the cries I read that he does love me! Thanks, Wendy!
Yes, his sheets were pinka nd white striped when he was still in the cradle. I never got around to finishing the other set of sheets.
This was a couple of weeks ago. He's already changed so much!

4 comments:

brook said...

This boy is darling. I wish I could get to know him like I knew Jakey. I'm so happy that the doggy hat has been bestowed on him.

Geniel said...

These are priceless. He is changing so fast. Keep posting pictures. I love the cover one with all four of you. What a beautiful family!!!

Erika said...

I can't believe that is the same kid I saw a couple of months ago. I can't wait to see you all in a month from now. However, you will probably have to re-introduce me to Benjamin if i don't recognize him at all by then.

Janelle said...

It's always fun to find people! You know it's been awhile when one of them has another child...congratulations! Your little boys are darling. Good to hear from you!