They did it!
They did it!
They won the Superbowl, again!
YAY!
We didn't actually watch it yesterday but it was very exciting to wake up at 7 on the dot to see the "Today Show" tell us the Steelers won, and show some AWESOME highlights. 'Twas a very good way to start the day here in Portland. I was proud to take Jake to the YMCA with his Steelers hoodie:)
And these pics were too cute to not add while I was blogging!


7 comments:
Eeeeeee! I came home from work and plopped down in bed and Linwood told me that there was a surprise for me on the computer. It was your new blog!!! I squealed.
I love it! They are so cute in their Steelers stuff. And congrats on the home team!
Yay for the Steelers! When are you guys coming out? Is it this month! Miss and love ya!
That's cute. Hey, what is your email again? You know Tamra? How are you?
I found myself getting so excited for the Steelers in the Superbowl this year. I finally had to stop and think about why I had such strong opinions, and realized it was only through association. I had a strong suspicion that I had two fully-outfitted nephews cheering for them.
So much cuteness!!!
OH WE MISS YOU GUYS! YOUR LITTLE GUYS AREN'T SO LITTLE ANYMORE...next time you're here, we want to see you. I fell so bad it didn't work out last time. Hope all is well! Love, Rach & fam
Post a Comment