So this is about as lame as emailing wedding invitations or asking someone to Prom IM'ing but since I know that those have both been done before and the people are still accepted by society I think I'll give this invitation over the Blog a chance...
So I'm here in Provo for my brother Jake's wedding. The wedding is today, and i'm leaving Saturday. It's a really quick trip but I would love to get to do everything on this trip..like seeing old friends. SO to avoid the chaotic-ness of trying to find a time and place where everyone is available and calling around to set it all up I am going to propose a playgroup at the Provo City Library around 10:30 FRIDAY FEB. 13TH. There is a story time for babies from 10-10:30 and for 1-2 yr old from 11-11:15 then 11:30-11:45 so we can catch a little story-time, see one another and maybe even take a picture (so I can remember who I have seen on this whirlwind trip).
i never do seem to have enough time to catch up with Family and Friends from Utah, but I will make this attempt!
Hope to see you there!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey! I would love to be there, but I think Imissed it? Was it today? (Thursday) If you're doing it tomorrow though, I'll totally be there:)
I wish I could make it. I would love love love to see you. Thank you so much for your support, it means A TON!!
That sounds like so much fun! I would love to come but we already have something going on. Bummer though! I miss story time! The one down here is just not as good. Have fun and good luck with the crazy weekend!
I won't be able to make it to story time, but can we have a playdate Friday night? I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
I wish I'd seen this earlier. Oh well! It was good to at least see you yesterday at the wedding!! Love ya cuz.
Post a Comment