Happy Valentines Day!!
I am away from my Valentine this year so I have been reflecting on "different kinds" of love. I read this a few days ago and haven't been able to get this story off my mind. A beautiful love story involving my friend Andrea, her husband Dustin, their daughter Avery and the birth mother Andee... grab a box or two of Kleenex's and enjoy! Unlike sappy Hollywood movies however, this amazing story is true and it will never have an ending; let the love keep spreading...... <3
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks Alexis!! You are wonderful. I miss you!
I read this whole thing again because I missed some parts last night. How amazing.
Alexis- it was good to hear from you! Thanks for sharing this link to your friends story. I have several friends that are trying to adopt right now, and they definitely don't all work out like that. Such a blessing for them. Let us know when you are in Rego Park again, we would love to see you guys. Congrats on your newest addition!
Post a Comment