Yesterday, Jacobs Nursery Leaders were telling us how they found these funny masks in the closet and managed to get the kids to wear them. Cameron was so proud to have captured this moment on his iPhone, but mostly excited that Jakey was in it.I guess I didn't give him the right reaction when he told me how excited he was to have Jakey participate, so he and his wife continued to share with me the amazement of this story because as they said "Usually, Jacob just stands against the wall watching everyone else like he is too cool for school" and then Cameron pointed out that even in this picture he has his hand in his pocket and is just leaning against the doors like, "Yeah? What's up."
And you should know that he picked out his "Snowman Shoes" (slip-on Vans) to go with his church clothes even after I brought him other ones that I thought might fit a little better.
He's a kid who knows what he likes!

6 comments:
Even with a pig mask on he is a cutie pie!! A man who knows his mind!
I already knew that he was too cool for school. Those masks are ridiculous and I'm glad that the nursery leaders are able to entertain themselves.
I guess he is just like his mom! haha... just kidding. That's awesome! I love little kids personalities. They are all so different.
I noticed the attitude coming out of the picture before I even read the post. I love it!
That's so cute! It's good he probably won't struggle with indecision...just tell yourself that when you're struggling with him. :)
hahaha. That is AWESOME! He is SO COOL!
I love the pictures of you guys on the beach. So stunning.
I finally updated my blog!!!
Post a Comment