Wednesday, July 15, 2009

too busy to blog...

or is our computer too slow?


A bit of both. Here are a few pics I managed to upload between visitors, outings and the computer freezing. Jacob is quite the baker. His forte is cracking the eggs with no egg shells---we still have to work on the "washing-of-the-hands-before-playing."
We <3 the Beach! And we go there are often as weather permits--and even some other times too!

Ian is done with school! (The didactic part at least--now He is on to rotations and Jacob will take his place riding to UNE every day:)


We went to Utah! Last time all together with the Childs (except Robert) until summer 2011!



Happy to be back "home" in Portland!!




A trip to IKEA with the Boudreaus!!





Celebrating the Fourth of July in Freeport at the L.L. Bean Flagship Store.

2 comments:

brook said...

You made my day! I can't wait to see you in possibly... 25 days. That sounds too long, how about approximately 3 and a half weeks.

Erika said...

If you are ever feeling like you are getting tired of lucious green vegetation, beautiful beaches, and wonderful weather, I know of a great desert you could visit. We might not have an ocean, but we have a pretty big dam and some nice fountains. I miss you guys!