The Atlantic Ocean!
Cape Cod March 2009
Back Cove May 2009
Fortune's Rock April 2009"There are saltwater people, and freshwater people. Then there are some who don't even know enough to fall in love with the water." from Pictures of Hollis Woods
Me + Kennebunk Surf Shop Aquaholics = Summer Surfing Bliss
Me + Kennebunk Surf Shop Aquaholics = Summer Surfing Bliss
*We stopped bringing our camera with us when we play at the beach after sand ruined our camera---I think we'll have to buy a disposable one for tomorrow!!

5 comments:
Thanks for the smile! (I needed it after I spent Friday crying over your last post and the weekend thinking about all the people who struggle with the challenges of unintended pregnancy and infertility and the beauty of adoption. Somehow I missed your disclaimer.)
I love and miss the ocean!! I enjoyed getting a quick visit in to Ocean City when we were out East last week.
I've always thought that your boys were good looking but I didn't know that Jakey was practicing his model walk.
wow!!! you guys sure travel!!!! And you also seem to have a great love of the sea...me, I fear the sea, I blame it partly on being raised on "Jaws"....
Christa
I miss the beach... and you guys too. :) Looks like you have a lot of fun there!
Let's go surf'n now
Everybodies learn'n how
Come on a surfari with me!!
So fun!!
Howe's kids have jet fuel in their viens..gwen's have salt water and sand! Go lex and Ian!!
Post a Comment