Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We Have Arrived

Pittsburgh, Provo, Portland and Los Angeles....someone didn't get the memo about the alliteration!

My computer won't let me type much more:/

We are happy and healthy though:)

7 comments:

Alice-Anne said...

wow! Yeah, LA needs to become Pos Angelos! Good luck with everything!!

sarah e. said...

Yay for you! And someone that looks a lot like Ian just moved into our ward, so I keep thinking about you guys. But he's not related. I asked...and felt stupid.

Jennifer Lyn said...

Glad you made it! We want to come and see you soon.

Johnson Family said...

I am sooo glad you have finally arrived!!!!!
Post once you get settled!!
Love ya,
Christa

Blogger said...

Hahaha, that's funny! I was actually thinking the same thing - We move from Portland ("P"Land) to Pearland (also "P"Land)! What are the odds?! We love you guys and hope to visit soon!
Love J &J

Tiffanie said...

Yay!!!! At least you're closer to Utah now!!!

Kerry_Kid Giddy said...

Come Home!!!